If you love Mounds or Almond Joy candy bars, you will love this Keto Chocolate Coconut Fat Bomb Squares Recipe! This is the recipe for the Mounds bar but you could easily add a roasted almond and make it an Almond Joy too.
If you prefer to make your own chocolate topping, you can melt 3 bars of Baker’s unsweetened chocolate (about 3 ounces), 1 tbs of coconut oil and about 2 droppers full of liquid stevia too. It’s fairly easy! Double or triple this recipe as needed.
Keto Chocolate Coconut Fat Bomb Squares Recipe Ingredients
- 4 cups coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup Lily’s chocolate chips, melted
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
- 2 tbs Swerve sweetener, powdered
- 1 tsp vanilla
Keto Chocolate Coconut Fat Bomb Squares Recipe Instructions
- Melt the coconut oil and butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut flakes and melted butter and coconut oil.
- Add 1 tsp of vanilla and mix it until it’s fully combined.
- Sprinkle the mixture with the powdered Swerve sweetener and mix it again.
- Layer a piece of parchment paper in the bottom of a square pan.
- Pour the coconut mixture into the bottom of the pan and put it in the freezer for about 5 minutes so it will set.
- While the coconut is in the freezer, start melting your chocolate topping.
- Remove the coconut mixture from the freezer and pour the melted chocolate on top of the coconut spreading it evenly.
- Place the mixture back in the freezer for about 10 to 20 minutes until it has completely set.
- Remove the parchment paper from the pan and place it on a flat surface.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the squares.