This keto and sugar-free cheesecake is just the perfect size for when you don’t a whole lot of dessert hanging around. Serves 2 to 4 people.
It’s high summer and low carb no bake desserts are an absolute requirement. And this Mini No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake fits the bill perfectly. It’s easy to make and comes together in about 20 minutes, with rich chocolatey flavor. No special ingredients required.
No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- 6 tbsp almond flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter melted
- 3/4 ounce unsweetened chocolate finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream room temperature
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Low Carb Chocolate Sauce for drizzling (optional)
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, and sweetener. Stir in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2. Press into the bottom and partway up the sides of a 4-inch springform pan. Or use a shallow 5 inch fluted ramekin to resemble a mini tart (press the mixture all the way up the sides of the mini ramekin).
1. In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate and butter together (this should only take 30 seconds to a minute).
2. In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, sweetener, and cocoa powder together until well combined. Add the melted chocolate and beat until well combined. Beat in the cream and vanilla extract until smooth. The mixture should be a spreadable consistency. If it isn’t, add a bit more cream.
3. Spread the filling in the crust, taking care not to dislodge any of the crust. Refrigerate 1 hour.