This fat-burning keto Coffee ice cream recipe has almost no carbs (or consequences) and a little caffeine kick to keep you going.
The average American eats 20 quarts of ice cream each year. 87% have ice cream in their freezer at any given time.
There’s no need to buck the trend – especially when your cream burns body fat instead of adding it.
Keto Coffee Ice Cream
Start to finish: 15 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados, roughly diced and frozen
- 13 ounces coconut cream, frozen into ice cubes
- 1 double shot of Bulletproof Coffee Espresso
- 2-4 tablespoons Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener, or more to taste if needed
- 1-2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil or water, if needed
- Whole coffee beans or high-quality chocolate chips, as garnish (optional)
- Remove the frozen coconut cubes and avocados from the freezer and allow them to thaw slightly for 5-10 minutes.
- Now add all of your ingredients, starting with 2 Tbsp Lakanto to a blender or food processor and blitz until it becomes a smooth and creamy ice-cream. You may need to scrape down the sides of the bowl and re-blend a few times. If you’re struggling to get it to blend into a smooth consistency, add 1 Tbsp of water or Brain Octane Oil very slowly until it forms a smooth ice cream consistency.
- Taste the ice cream and adjust the sweetness if needed.
- When it’s ready, scoop into 2 bowls and enjoy immediately.
Nutrition Information (Per Serving)
- Calories: 596
- Total Fat: 61g
- Sodium: 37mg
- Carbohydrates: 20.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.5g
- Sugar Alcohols: 12g
- Net Carbs: 2g
- Total Sugars: 0.5g
- Protein: 6.3g
- Calcium: 53mg
- Iron: 8mg
- Potassium: 951mg