Keto cheesecake fat bombs are the answer to your sugar cravings. These fat bombs taste like bite-sized cheesecakes and provide enough healthy fats to keep hunger at bay.
What’s great about these low carb cheesecake fat bombs is that they are super easy to make and flat-out delicious.
These cream cheese fat bombs are easy, no-bake and take only minutes to whip up. So even if you are not fluent in keto baking, you can enjoy these delicious treats.
- 1 pkg. 8oz of room temperature cream cheese
- 1 stick 1/2 cup of room temperature butter
- 1/2 tsp. of vanilla
- 1/4 cup of sugar substitute
- 3 tbs. of coconut oil
- mini-muffin wrappers (to place the bombs in) or silicon mold
- Using an electric mixer beat the room temperature cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Next add sugar substitute, vanilla and coconut oil.
- Mix well until well combined.
- Using a piping bag pipe into small cupcake liners or silicon mold.
- Place in freezer for an hour to firm up.
- Pop your cheesecake fat bombs and store in a container in your freezer.
- Note that these fat bombs will melt at room temperature.
Makes 30 1 inch cheesecake fat bombs.
You can add a berry of choice to the mold for another variation of this recipe. Store your fat bombs in the freezer in a freezer tight container for up to 3 months.
YIELD: 30 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 65 TOTAL FAT: 7.1g SATURATED
FAT: 4.8g CHOLESTEROL: 16mg SODIUM: 23mg CARBOHYDRATES: 0.2g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 0g PROTEIN: 0.6g